We are delighted to be back in Cannes for MIPCOM for the first time since early 2020. The TV division of UniFrance is looking forward to welcoming you to our new stand with terrace #R7.E2 (Riviera 7 Hall) gathering 40 of our member companies.
During MIPCOM, we are organizing two showcases to highlight French content in animation and documentary. The programs are available for international sale with high export potential.
Each program will be presented in English, by a duo of international distributor and producer/director.
Monday October 11, 4.30 – 5 pm : UNIFRANCE – I LOVE FRENCH KIDS STORIES with
- Go Astro Boy Go, presented by Play Big
- Imago, presented by Newen
- Edmond and Lucy, presented by MIAM! Distribution
Tuesday October 12, 2 – 2.30 pm : UNIFRANCE – I LOVE FRENCH DOC STORIES with
- If you kill, call me, presented by Terranoa
- One Year on Mars, presented by ARTE Distribution
- Dolores, in the name of the sister, presented by Balanga
Looking forward to seeing you again onsite, at last!